A lot of people are using the sidewalk when they are going to work and for students to go to their respective schools. Others might use this when they feel like walking downtown or going to their homes. It is the easiest way to get out of the traffic jam because everyone who is walking there is moving. Based on the survey conducted by the website www.platinumcrete.com/stamped-concrete.html. There are a lot of individuals who are not following the simple and right rules in walking down the sidewalk. In this article, you would know the different and proper ways of walking down there with the correct manners.
- It is always a good thing that you are an observant person. It will help you to be safe and make yourself prepared no matter what happens to your surroundings? It is a good thing that you follow the rule of walking on the right side. Follow the sidewalk rules and signs that you can see. Discipline will start in your own self.
- Like the rule being discussed in number one. You have to be on one side of the sidewalk. Keep it that way to avoid bumping with other people. Especially if you are living in a big city where cars and vehicles are moving too fast. It would be a good option always to be attentive and pay too much attention to what is happening to your side.
- There are a lot of people who are doing a lot of things while walking on the road. This is a not a good thing to follow. It may cause an accident or there will be a possibility that someone will snatch your belongings. Avoid using your phone on public places especially if you are walking alone on the street or side walk. There are a lot of bad people who are looking at you always if you are going to do this kind of action. Paying too much of your focus on your phone can cause vehicular accidents as well. As you could not see a car is moving towards you or you don’t notice that you are not walking to the right lane anymore because you are too busy pressing the screen of your phone.
- If you are going to listen to the song and music on your phone, make sure that you can still hear the noise in your surroundings. Don’t put the volume too high as it will give you so many distractions while walking. You might not hear the beeping sound of the bus coming to your way.
- If you are walking there with your pet. You have to make sure that you will consider other people as well. The sidewalk is made for people to walk not for animals to play and roam around. Try to control your dog’s when you are giving them a walk.
- If you are walking too fast or too slow. Make sure that you are not going to a full stop as people in your back might bump to you and lose control.